Hydration Facial Routine:
Step 1: Anna’s Secret Cleansing Lotion may be used with cotton balls to cleanse the skin and remove makeup. Wipe the entire face clean with cotton balls and rinse with warm water. Or rinse your face with warm water, apply the lotion and rinse off. Pat dry with clean towel.
Step 2: Hold bottle of Rose Geranium Hydrosol 6 inches from face and mist until you feel the hydrosol all over your face. Pat dry.
Step 3: Sprinkle about 5 drops of Repairing Serum onto hand and apply a thin layer on your face. Use more as need to cover face and neck region. Use once or twice a day as necessary to moisturize
Hydration is the key to Healthy Beauty. Hydration allows the immune system to work, preventing disease, wrinkles, blemishes, scar tissue, scaly and cracked skin. Nurturing the skin with a skin care routine will sustain a youthful complexion. The botanical extracts in Anna’s Secret Skin Cleansing Lotion, Lavender Hydrosol, and Anna’s Secret Repairing Serum work together synergistic to assimilate the bioflavonoids, polyphenols, amino acids, protein, vitamin E, C, and D. Using 100% botanical extracts in your facial routine provides a synergistic design to maintain the vitality in smooth, soft, and supple skin. The antioxidants in plant extracts, including essential oils, can work more efficiently to defend the complexion when the skin tone is healthy. Dry and brittle, damaged and blemished skin needs hydration and nutrients to sustain health and beauty.
Anna’s Secret Cleansing Lotion
A gentle hydrating cleanser.
Softens and moisturizes your complexion.
Evening Primrose develops new skin tissue.
Virgin Coconut Oil develops new collagen.
Brittle, flaky dry skin is restored.
Rose Geranium Hydrosol
For Hydration and development of new skin tissue.
For scars, sunburn, and dry scaly skin.
Rashes, hives, and inflammatory skin conditions.
For dehydrated, dry and normal skin types.
Soothing on irritated skin conditions.
Anna’s Secret Repairing Serum
Anna’s Secret Skin Repairing Serum
A super rich blend of poly phenol bio-active phytochemicals, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamin E, Zinc, and flavonoids. All of these super oxide free radical scavengers have skin repairing, antiaging properties. Hemp Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil; combined with essential oils protect, nourish, moisturize, repair, tone, and support the elasticity in the skin. Poly phenols, in essential oils are an efficient delivery system for all the carrier oils, nurturing the skin cells, while eliminating free radicals, which cause skin inflammations and skin diseases. Patchouli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, and Carrot Seed essential oils, restore healthy beauty.
• Hemp Seed Oil: Linoleic and linolenic acid and all of the other essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary to maintain healthy skin.
• Red Raspberry Seed Oil: Antiaging benefits with skin regenerating polyphenol skin nutrients. Protects skin from harmful radiation with a 28 – 34 factor, found naturally in oil. Accelerates new skin tissue.
• Black Currant Seed Oil: High amounts of Omega 6 (15-20%) and Omega 3 (12 – 14%) in Linoleic acid. Anti- inflammatory, reduces arthritic and rheumatic pains.
• Evening Primrose Oil: High in gamma linolenic fatty acids 7-14%, Omega 3 & 6. Astringent and anti-inflammatory properties break down scar tissue and regenerate new skin. Soothes itchy skin and repairs dry, scaly, and creaked skin.
• Pumpkin Seed Oil: Anti- aging, supple, soft skin with Linoleic and Oleic acid, Vitamin E, Zinc, and Omega 3 & 6. Retains moisture, fights free radicals, improves skin tone, help wounds mend more rapidly, fights skin blemishes, and regenerates new skin.
• Anti-aging, Anna’s Secret Skin Renewal Serum for Healthy Beauty.